Fighting world hunger

21 May 2010

Golden Friends


All right, I will dedicate this post to someone I love. Someone who has ALWAYS been there for me, not a step ahead, not a step behind but ALWAYS by my side. I have shared MANY wonderful memories with this fantastic young lady and though we have been apart for some years now, I am proud to say we are closer than ever.

I wish I was by your side on this special day, but sadly I can't. But I want to take a quick minute or two to remind you that when you walk to get that degree hold your head up high and be proud of not just what you achieved in university but what you have accomplished in the past 22 years. You are truly an amazing person who is full of joy and happiness and is always a pleasure to have around. You have been in my life for 8 golden years and I hope you plan to stick around for many many more cause I believe this is just the beginning.

“I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.”

Miss Y.A...I CONGRATULATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

No comments:

Post a Comment