Fighting world hunger

25 May 2010

Tehran




For me, it's heaven on earth. The reason I breath and wake up every morning is because of this magnificent city. I count down the days till my return. The green of the nature is something different, a green that cannot be seen any where, the smell of the rain makes you so crazy that you want to run out and inhale as much as you can. Having the mountains as the backbone of the city makes you feel strong and feel like there is nothing that can hurt or destroy this city. and no the blue of its sky is not the same as any where else (well at least the same as the places that I have visited).

I have one wish and that is for my beautiful Tehran to always stand tall and shine.

Quoting Marjane Satrapi "Tehran with all its ugliness will in my eyes forever be the “bride” of all cities around the world."

So from 9.914 kilometers (flight distance) away, just know that I miss you DEEPLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment