Fighting world hunger

17 November 2010

I want to LIVE!



This North American life style is not for me! I want to live somewhere were I can actually LIVE! I don't want my life to be defined in 8-5 job shifts, microwave foods, and an hour or two spent with my loved ones. I rather get paid less but live somewhere that has culture, where you can enjoy the city and all that it has to offer. Canada has given me an educational opportunity that I may not have been given anywhere else and I am forever thankful for that BUT I can't take here any more! I get on the subway in the morning, people are too tired and everyone is capable and might even be sleeping behind their newspapers and books, in the afternoon people are too tired that they just want to get home! If you smile you're weird!
So my dearest studies, please cooperate with me and allow me to be done with you ASAP so I can move. As my brother said yesterday, how can you call a place where even the sun doesn't shine for 5 months HOME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment